Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex not charging correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Flex is not charging correctly. Did the reset and also cleaned the charger and was able to get charged but then wasn't registering my steps. Now just showing 0 steps for the last few days. I think I've lost my charge again and when I tap on it while in the band can't get anything to light up. Any suggestions how to get the charge back correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Mine just died yesterday.  Have cleaned everything but it won't start charging.  I've used it for 5 years....Do I need to buy a new one??

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Flex is almost 5 years old. I have continually been  trying the reset with the paper clip in the pinhole and cleaning it a couple of different times. It went 6 days with showing 0 steps.  I put it on the charger again and this time left it there for 6-8 hours and for some reason after that it started working again and has been for the past several days. So not really sure why it started working again. I want to attribute it to the lengthy charging, but not really sure if that had anything to do with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I just ordered a replacement charger to see if that will work.
Right now I have no lights and my app doesn't find the tracker.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have lights. It is even logging calories etc. Just not steps or sleep. Been showing 0 for 3 days now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck. Hope the new charger works for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nllandofoz  how is your Flex doing? Mine lasted two years, so your life of five years is great. I found doing the restart procedure each time I charged it was helpful. Glad you are going again. 

@cp2kids hello. Did the new charger help you? These device don't last forever. Be sure to do restarts as well.

@sln25373 hi. You might want to restart your device too. Be sure you have the latest firmware and app. As for those calories burned showing, it does that, even when you don't take a single step.

Let us know how everyone is doing.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
My Flex has actually been working OK again. I'll see how long it keeps going and hope for the best. I think I will hit the 5 year mark this December, so I guess that is pretty good. Thanks.
Best Answer

@Nllandofoz  great news! Hope your Flex stays tracking many more steps for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer