Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex won’t synch with iPad iphone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The syncing stopped working on 20th December 2021. I wore Fitbit for 5 years and have no problem. Until I got COVID means not wear Fitbit for two weeks. Since I recovered I can’t get Fitbit work again I tried everything by reading instructions on Fitbit and google. My Fitbit is full charged my Bluetooth have Fitbit showing Connected. The syncing bit on Fitbit always cut short every time I touch it and wait then it stopped short. I noticed my Fitbit vibrates sometimes since 20th Dec. I believe I’m not only only with the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SunsetRunner First I'd suggest you try restarting your tracker several times  Restart your Tracker  

If that doesn't fix the problem, try the suggestions in THIS help Article on syncing problems. 

I really hope something there fixes the problem for you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello thank you but still not work.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you tried all the suggestions in the help article then the Flex 2 might be dying, but perhaps contact Customer Support  before you give up on it and see if they can help you. Good luck 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s working!! Thanks to Mum. I told her abt the issue I’m having and she went straight online to find the solution and found what I haven’t tried before! It wasn’t in Fitbit guide unless I overlooked. 

Best Answer

So meant to say what I’m suppose to do. Remove device from Bluetooth settings on iPhone. Then go to Fitbit app and tap on notifications. A message appeared that I not seen before, ask me to pair and click and all’s set! So simple! 

Best Answer
0 Votes