Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex wont sync during setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a flex because on the package it says that it is comparable with samsung. I've attempted many times to set up my device through the app on my samsung a10e only to find out that the flex doesnt currently support a10e and might not ever support it. I feel like I was ripped off and I think that unsupported devices should clearly be listed on the packaging. I'm not going to buy an expensive phone just so I can use a tracker. I think that if enough people report this to the better business bureau, the software will either be updated to support samsung devices or they will at least list the unsupported devices on the packaging so people can be spared their money, time, frustration and disappointment. My next tracker purchase will definitely not be a fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Doesnt work with windows 10 either. I'm using the dongle. The computer sees the device and tells me to tap the device until it vibrates but that's as far as I can get. The device vibrates but I get no response from the computer allowing me to continue with the setup.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Getbuggy  the Flex was retired quite some time ago. It was replaced by the Alta series, which was replaced by the Inspire series. Where did you get this and was it new? These boxes aren't big enough to list all the phones that do or don't work with the Fitbit. There are literally thousands of Android devices out there and each cell phone company has several versions of them. Is your Windows 10 native or an upgrade from a lower system?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I changed from iPhone to android I got samsung A21s it dont find my fitbit either. Yet my iphone does. Yet it opens up but only food intake shows. What load crap.i agree should say what phones it comparable with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your phone is ok. There is issue  with flex 2. My died few days ago. Managed to charge it but after 3 year of good service could not synchronise. So, I  decided to reconnect an now got nothing. Tried to contact support but no luck so far

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it’s retired then why are they giving the choice to set up a flex and sync it with my device?

Best Answer
0 Votes