Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete a message on fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I delete some messages that some friends sent me on fitbit?  I would like to clear them all and start fresh?  Please Help...thanks

Best Answer
110 REPLIES 110

That does not make any difference .. so you think we've not tried that !? 

Best Answer

I’ve had messages on there for 9 months and I can’t delete them

Best Answer

Hello Fitbit message on it clear it all can't let me be gone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

3 months, sorry wrong, I still have some on my message wall over 9 months

Best Answer

Hi all,

I don’t want to upset anyone but I also tried everything suggested and only found one way to fix this annoyance. 

I went back back to the Apple Watch and gave my Fitbit away. Yes I really miss the Fitbit app and community because Apple has nothing like it but Fitbit needs to create a fix for this. 

Best Answer

Messages definitely don't delete automatically. I've got messages some creepy guys sent me over 8 months ago and I'm still stuck having to see them every day. It's insane that even when you report and block creeps to Fitbit that you still have ti be taunted by their creepy messages every day as Fitbit wont let you delete them

Best Answer

If that's true then why do I still have messages from 3 months ago still? Also even tho I have read them they still come up as a new notification.

Best Answer

I never said messages can be deleted ! That is my whole issue that they CAN'T be deleted ! Despite reporting this to fitbit ages ago they still have not resolved this issue !!

Best Answer

Yeah its the biggest joke that they aren't even capable of allowing messages to be deleted yet they make a whole load of other pointless updates. I'm stuck with loads of creepy messages from sleazy men who think Fitbit is the latest pickup website. No idea why Fitbit even allow people to create a fitbit they don't even own a Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit really need to be getting this glitch sorted out ! The devices aren't exactly cheap to buy so users shouldn't have to put up with this ! 

Best Answer

Melissa I have messages on my fitbit from March how do I delete them?

Best Answer

They don't delete that is the whole issue !

Best Answer

"automatically delete after 30 days" ????  Balony!!  My Fitbit keeps messages forever.  I can't get rid of them and they are wearing out my cellphone battery!!!!!  I have had a Fitbit unit for almost 2 years and all notices and messages have not been deleted. 

Unpleased Fitbit user !

Best Answer
I feel your pain, it's the most useless message feature I've ever seen on am app

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
If you can’t stand Fitbit because of the useless messaging feature go to another platform. There are lots of choices today. Fitbit obviously does not care to fix this.

All the best,
John

Feel Great
http://shophbn.com/relief
Best Answer

It was an easy fix.  Uninstall and reinstall. And messages were gone.  👍🏼 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Kendall82,  I uninstalled and reinstalled many times over 2 years of using Fitbit and still have messages and notifications dating back to first usage of device.  Fitbit simply needs to create a 'delete' button. 

Best Answer

Well, 4 years later (September 2019) 

Think we could get a 'clear all messages' button in the next few years?

Doesn't seem to difficult. 

Best Answer
Seems like Fitbit prescribe to the bullying mentality and think people should have to see the same message day after day and year after year from the creeps that constantly harass you with sick messages
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not correct. The question is how to delete chat log not notification. I still have 248 days chat logs. How can I delete them?

Best Answer
0 Votes