Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost/stolen fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my Fitbit at my local spa. I actually think it was stolen by a woman who came into the changing room just after me as it was odd that she went and sat down exactly where I had been sitting. Do the pebbles have serial numbers at all i.e. if she tries to register it herself on the app, will it know that it’s already registered to someone else?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Dayzee  if someone sets up with your Fitbit, it would no longer show on your app as being on your account. When someone sets up, there is nothing in the process to say it's already registered to another person. You might want to use your phone app to see if it syncs in the spa. If it syncs, it's within range and possibly just fell down somewhere close.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Dayzee  if someone sets up with your Fitbit, it would no longer show on your app as being on your account. When someone sets up, there is nothing in the process to say it's already registered to another person. You might want to use your phone app to see if it syncs in the spa. If it syncs, it's within range and possibly just fell down somewhere close.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply @Odyssey13 

😔 I wish I had done that at the time I realised it was missing as I was still in the Spa. But when I went back less than 10 minutes later both the woman and my Fitbit were gone. Nothing handed in at lost property so far either. It was only a 5+ year old flex2 anyway and unless she already has one she wants to replace she’s going to have to pay out for a charger! And as it’s old it was starting to lose power quickly too. Had to charge it every 3 days instead of every 7. Time for a new one… 😂

Best Answer

@Dayzeewonder what will happen once they have trouble getting it hooked up to an account and find out chargers are hard to find. Would be interesting if next time you're at the spa that your Fitbit suddenly is in the lost and found! If you're looking for a similar slim fit, the Luxe is great. The band is buttery soft, the screen is bright and not as much learning to do as with the Sense or Versa series.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Odyssey13 

I need one that’s waterproof as I use it for swimming too.  Need to do some research on the different models ☺️

Best Answer