Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving On from Flex2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Flex2 might be on its last legs and I'm looking to get a new product.  I don't want something bulky because I continue to wear a regular watch on the same wrist.  One of the things I really liked about the Flex2 was how thin it was.  I don;t need a lot of whistles, just a step and sleep tracker that I can look at the data on the app.  Any suggestions on a new product?

It looks like the Inspire can be worn on a clip but I question how it counts the steps at that point?  Or sleep?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

For size, you probably want an Inspire or Inspire HR.

The Inspire can be worn on the wrist or on a clip.  Actually you probably get more accurate step count worn on a clip on your hip, because that senses hip movement tied to steps more closely than on wrist which senses arm movement.

But to get sleep measurement it would have to be worn on wrist at night.  I expect sleep measurement would be similar to the Flex2, but without heart rate monitor, you would never get sleep stages.

With the Inspire HR, nearly the same size, you also get the heart rate monitor which can be used to monitor exercise intensity, and also help get a better measure of calories burned.

If you ever care about measuring and recording exercise sessions, the Inspire HR also has the Exercise App which is more reliable for measuring exercise sessions than having to rely on auto-recognition as with the Inspire.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes