Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My flex won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night at 3:55 pm my flex stopped syncing.  I thought it needed to be charged so I charged it.  This morning I realized that even though it was fully charged it still was not syncing.  I came to this forum to try to find a solution but I have tried every solution and nothing has worked.  I have re-started it, I have turned off and on the bluetooth, turned off and on my phone, I have logged out of the account, I have force stopped the app, I have tried every solution here and it still says it is looking.....  It appeares to still be tracking as the dots are increasing as the day goes on.  Please help.

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

I don't have any advice for you, but the EXACT same thing happened to me at about the same time yesterday (EST). The lights are flashing, but no exercise has been recorded since, and no sleep was recorded last night. I can see my sleep stats on my PC, but not the exercise. I can't see either on my iPhone.

Best Answer

I had the exact same problem that started a few days ago. I called Fitbit and was told I'd new a new one. 

Funny how it happens when the flex2 came out 😡

Best Answer

Yes happened to me to  tracking but no amount shown on the app what's going on ... customer support are no help !!!

Best Answer

Same thing is happening to me this week 

Best Answer
Exactly. I was told it was a problem on the Fitbit end and their engineers were working on it...we shall see. I am getting stats on my pc but not on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I was told it is a problem on the Fitbit end and engineers are working on it. I'm getting stats on my pc but not my iPhone. We shall see....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I was told it is a problem on the Fitbit end and engineers are working on it. I'm getting stats on my pc but not on my iPhone. We shall see...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have the same issue. Mine last synced yesterday afternoon. It has not tracked my sleep, exercise, or my steps since then. I'm kinda upset because I went to the mall to purposely see how many steps I could get in and it didn't track a single one. Not happy.

Best Answer

Same here....😩 Guess for now I will see if the engineers figure something out.  Not a happy camper.

Best Answer

Just got off the phone with customer service and mine is working fine now. They just had me to go to my settings and cut my blue tooth off for about 10 seconds and then cut it back on and it started to work. Try it and see what happens. Merry Christmas and have a blessed day.

Best Answer
Tried that but it didn't work. Thanks for helping, same to you. Happy new year!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Me either

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Nope, I try that and Flex rejects the pairing. I haven't had it sync in days.

Best Answer
Same. Only on the pc.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks to all Fitbitters for popping by the forums and a warm welcome to our new friends! Heart

When having syncing issues you have to check a couple of things: 

1. Full/medium battery for your Flex
  2. Internet connection and Bluetooth on for mobile devices
  3. Compatible device, check the list here http://www.fitbit.com/devices
  4. Good attitude Smiley Wink

Try to sync only with one device at a time when troubleshooting, this means turning off all other bluetooth devices or computers and leave only the device that you're going to use.

For the ones that are using mobile devices, turn off the device, force quite the App, delete Flex from the Account and also from Bluetooth (reboot it once or twice if Flex keeps appearing under Bluetooth). Restart your Flex a couple of times and after that try to set it up as a new device follow the options for different devices here in this master post from @HelenaFitbit.

Also check your phone Permissions and leave location on to keep syncing with your phone, for more info checkthis suggestions from @ErickFitbitSmiley Wink

If you encounter any issue, verify the steps and contact Customer Support in case that you're having syncing issues to often. Smiley Embarassed

Have a great day and I'll be around in case that you need more help! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
You know, it just occurred to me that my Fitbit band stopped syncing with my iPhone last week the same day I downloaded the new iOS operating system. I wonder if that has anything to do with it....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @lsuss. It is odd that it is nos syncing after the update but not totally crazy! Did you try the steps given above?  Are you getting an specific error, any other detail will be appreciated to further investigate! Smiley Embarassed

I'll be waiting for your reply! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
I have tried absolutely everything. Now my stats aren't even showing up on my pc. I'm going to buy the new flex band, which is probably exactly what they expect me to do. Disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine quit syncing Friday night at 7:00 p.m. Have tried everything and it won't work. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Best Answer