Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My flex won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night at 3:55 pm my flex stopped syncing.  I thought it needed to be charged so I charged it.  This morning I realized that even though it was fully charged it still was not syncing.  I came to this forum to try to find a solution but I have tried every solution and nothing has worked.  I have re-started it, I have turned off and on the bluetooth, turned off and on my phone, I have logged out of the account, I have force stopped the app, I have tried every solution here and it still says it is looking.....  It appeares to still be tracking as the dots are increasing as the day goes on.  Please help.

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24
I'm just going to cave and buy a new one. I have trouble believing this wasn't a manufactured stoppage of older fit bit bands. How else are they gonna generate new biz?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Awesome to see you here @lsuss and @Islandlawyer! If you already tried all the suggestions here! It's best to get in touch with a Fitbit representative so they can further investigate, before thinking in purchasing a new unit. I'm sure they will be more than glad to assist you. Smiley Embarassed

Keep me posted on the resolution! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that already. Spent over an hour on the phone. It's dead and it's been a whole week now. Missing my stats! Treating myself to a new fit bit band!

Happy new year!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @lsuss! I appreciate you took the time to let me know the resolution. Sorry about your missing stats. Hopefully you'll be back on track very soon. Thanks for the good wishes. Heart

Happy New Year to your too! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happened to me the day before yesterday.  The Fitbit was working fine and tracking my steps - but would not sync.  I had gotten an odd notification the day before from Fitbit asking if I wanted to sync it to all of my Bluetooth.  Of course I hit yes.  That was the end of my syncing.  I personally think Fitbit is fazing out that option on the Flex and wants to get rid of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes