Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pairing Rejected by Flex

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yeah that's not helpful 

My flex keeps having issues. Sometimes it's all good for days, then all of a sudden it keeps saying it can't sync or that the battery is empty (even though it's fully charged) it's been almost 6 years of me being with Fitbit,and these kinds of problems persist. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Muzhy64 I would not think that it would be helpful. Your not trying to pair the tracker through your phones Bluetooth. 

Your describing a sync issue through your unknown phone model. 

Seeing that I moved your post from android. 

Suggestions would be. 

Kill the app through the phone settings. 

Clear the Fitbit apps cache

Shutdown the phone, not just a soft restart. 

Restart the flex

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Best Answer
I have killed the app through the phone settings multiple times. 

I've cleared the Fitbit apps cache

I've shutdown the phone, not just a soft restart. (Again, I KNOW it's not my phone issue. I've had 2 different Fitbit devices over the last 6 years, both have had the same issues regardless of my phone model)

I've restarted the flex

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. 

Whenever it gets fixed, it's good for a couple of weeks and then again it'll start having difficulty syncing, or even detecting my flex. It keeps giving me stupid tips like make sure your device is close by, and make sure the lights turn on. 🙄

A quick Google search will show you I'm not the only one with this problem. So just admit your app has a ton of bugs. It's not my phone, it's not my computer (previously I've synched it with my PC and at another time my apple with similar problems too)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have killed the app through the phone settings multiple times. 

I've cleared the Fitbit apps cache

I've shutdown the phone, not just a soft restart. (Again, I KNOW it's not my phone issue. I've had 2 different Fitbit devices over the last 6 years, both have had the same issues regardless of my phone model)

I've restarted the flex

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. 

Whenever it gets fixed, it's good for a couple of weeks and then again it'll start having difficulty syncing, or even detecting my flex. It keeps giving me stupid tips like make sure your device is close by, and make sure the lights turn on. 🙄

A quick Google search will show you I'm not the only one with this problem. So just admit your app has a ton of bugs. It's not my phone, it's not my computer (previously I've synched it with my PC and at another time my apple with similar problems too)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still am not sure what phone you have @Muzhy64 or if it is on the tested list. Even if it isn't, their probably will be a few posts on the model. 

As for the App on a Galaxy S8, I have had zero problems in the last 6 months and it gets even smother with every Fitbit app update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes