Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up new device to existing account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my fitbit and bought another.  How do I synch my new one when my computer still synchs with the old one?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

I have a new fitbit and need to set it up... how do I set it up??? help me

Best Answer
0 Votes
On your iPhone select ‘set up new device’ and follow prompts.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Im keeping my old Fitbit and want to keep it connected to my Fitbit app. Just bought a new charge 3 Fitbit wrist band and don’t know how to get it set up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I need to setup old Fitbit to an existing account after it was off for a while. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find where is says to download on the page for setup.

I am trying to add another tracker to may account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How to install a new device versa 2  on old account? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

the post regarding this matter discusses how to do it on apple computer, I have a microfoft PC

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new Fitbit charger 3 and want to add to my account, don’t know how to do it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a brand new fitbit inspire from my wife but when I wanted to pair it to my kindle fire 7 it did not work I had I fitbit when I was a kid and I paired it with my dad's phone so maby that's why I don't know please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

These instructions didn't work.  There don't seem to be any different options for devices when I download the fitbit app.  When I open the app and log in, it just puts me to my old account.  There are NO options on the screen anywhere that I can find to install a new app.  I went to discover, and it was just programs.  I couldn't install my last replacement fitbit, but at least it would work (but wouldn't store data).  My fitbit iconic won't work without being set up.  Any suggestions?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

help me fix my fitbit watch

Best Answer
0 Votes

My current fitbit 3 broke and got new fitbit 3...how do i connect to existing account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My current Fitbit broke and I have a new one.  I am trying to set it up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

how do you add a new advice 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new fitbit 4 charger no iphone

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to setup on my pc

Best Answer
0 Votes