Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Sleep Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I'm not really sure what's going on here. It's happened a couple times. Basically, my fitbit seems to think I'm awake (and REALLY awake) for long periods of time. It thought I woke up at like 2am last night, I adjusted my sleep log manually, and this is what shows up. And this isn't the first time I've gotten data like this. It's not every night, just every once in a while. I'm either being abducted by aliens, having a massive seizure (which I have no history of), or it's just a glitch. I'd like to note that I woke up feeling pretty rested last night, so I'm assuming it's not the 2nd option. Smiley Tongue

2016-03-25 08.46.59.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @ajallen and welcome to our community! This is the first time I heard about a fourth kind case. Robot LOL

I suggest to try with a restart on your Flex. Something weird must be happening that is not registering your sleep as it should and this will do the trick. If you need the steps to do a restart, the solution of this post will come handy for that: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex/How-to-restart-Flex/m-p/996556/highlight/true#M131136 

If the issue persist, that certainly would be scary. Keep me posted how it goes! Robot surprised

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not to sound alarmist but.... I have the same issue. My Fit Bit over intermittently overtime shows I am awake during a 2 hour period always approximately at the same time. I think I would remember being up and about at those times.

Best Answer
0 Votes