Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this alert mean?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently, I've started getting an alert of 3 white dots and one red, flashing together on my flex 2. The tracker vibrates 3 short and 1 long, and repeats about 3x over a minute. I don't have reminders to move enabled and the battery level is at least 50%.

Tracker is connected to a galaxy s10+ and app and OS are up to date.

Any idea what this could be?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Mattman840 , is it possible that this is a silent alarm?  That should be 3 white lights and a yellow/orange one.  You can check for any silent alarms in your app.  From the front screen of the app click the Account icon (small person/picture top left).  On the account screen choose Flex 2 then scroll down to silent alarms.  

I would also suggest giving your Flex 2 a restart, which hopefully will shut down any unusual activity.  To restart plug your Flex 2 in to charge as normal.  Locate the small button on the USB end of the charger.  Press this button 3 times within 5 seconds, pausing briefly between each press.  When all the lights flash at once your Flex 2 has restarted.

I hope this helps - let us know how it goes.  And welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Mattman840 , is it possible that this is a silent alarm?  That should be 3 white lights and a yellow/orange one.  You can check for any silent alarms in your app.  From the front screen of the app click the Account icon (small person/picture top left).  On the account screen choose Flex 2 then scroll down to silent alarms.  

I would also suggest giving your Flex 2 a restart, which hopefully will shut down any unusual activity.  To restart plug your Flex 2 in to charge as normal.  Locate the small button on the USB end of the charger.  Press this button 3 times within 5 seconds, pausing briefly between each press.  When all the lights flash at once your Flex 2 has restarted.

I hope this helps - let us know how it goes.  And welcome to the forums!

Best Answer

Yes!! You 100% nailed it! I've had this thing for 3+ years and never even knew that was a feature. Apparently there were 8 or 9 different alarms that were set on my device - some on, some off - and I have no idea how they even got there since I didn't even know this was a feature haha

Thank you again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Julia_G, I just got the same alert on my flex 2 again, even after verifying all the silent alarms have been removed. I will reboot it later today and hope that is the final step for a fix. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Mattman840 , apparently there could also be an alarm set in the web based software, so it would be good to check that too.  There is a link to your web based dashboard top right hand side whenever you are logged in to the community.

Best Answer
0 Votes