Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does the flex 2 hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone--I got my flex 2 in October and LOVE it--I have not had any of the issues I see here--it tracks my swimming, steps, sleep--all good.  What drives me nuts though is I have to charge it every couple of days.  That seems excessive to me, but maybe not.  Thoughts??  I do charge it once it says medium so I don't get caught with no charge during the day, so maybe I am just jumping the gun.  How long does it typically stay at medium charge until it goes down to the red low charge?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi dvance, I have only had mine since christmas, so not long, but mine holds it's  charge really well. I think you are jumping in too early to charge it. For example last time I charged it I decided to see how long it would last till. Fornthe first two days it showed full in the app, then showed half full for 2 days, then showed red and said it needed charging for one day then the next day the red light came on on the actual flex 2 (tap twice and after it has shown you the goal lights a red light came on at the top for a couple of seconds). I read somewhere that once you see the red light you have about a day left so I didnt put it on charge till that evening (it was reasonably early when the red light first showed). So that was the evening of the 6th day that I charged it and it hadn't run right down even then.  Like you, I was a bit nervous having read about all the ones that only last a couple of days, but mine is doing great. 

So I'd suggest you sit on your hands and dont charge it at least until thw red light shows!  Let us know how it goes.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi @dvance - It actually sounds like you are right on track. You mentioned that you are charging your Flex 2 every couple of days, when the battery is at medium. The expected battery life is around 5 days, which will vary based on use. I am guessing that you could get another couple of days of use out of your tracker before you charge it. Give it a shot and let us know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I charged mine again tonight after the red light came on. It lasted 6 days again and was still working. I am very happy with the battery life.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had my flex 2 in an unopened box for a couple of years before using it.  My old fitbit was still good.  I charged fully it and it lasted 2 days and died.  It also didn't notify me so I didn't know it for 3 days.  So irritating.

Best Answer
0 Votes