Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1,000 Miles in a Month

Challenge you to walk 1,000 miles in a month. My work is having a walking competition and my goal is 1,000 miles for the month of November. 5 days 12 hours 56 min and 31 seconds until I began. Instagram @walkwithme1000 

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

@Belobog @shipo @emili @BruceBu Latest update:

Fitbit_update.jpg

Best Answer

@Walkwithme1000 so what happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Belobog Thank you for checking in. I made it!!!!!!! It was by far the hardest thing I have ever done. It was a wonderfully rewarding experience in all that I saw and people that I met. My wife was a trooper and would walk 6-12 miles with me daily to provide support. We finished the 1000th mile atop of Camelback Mountain here in Phoenix, what a finish. I will not be attempting this again but I will continue to find ways of pushing myself. I feel great, lost apporx 22 pounds and got a killer tan in the process. I did sunburn my bottom lip the last week and am still recovering from that, ouuuuch! This experience definitely took some serious soul searching, there were days that I thought I just couldn't take another step. Thank you again for checking in and all of you that checked in during the month. See below data:

Nov_2017_Walking_Final.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Walkwithme1000, congratulations, well done.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes