Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

28 weeks pregnant and dragging

Hello,

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and my current exercise regimen is 2 days a week with my personal trainer for 30 min of weight liftiing with my 30 lb weight restriction from the doctor. I usually get 15-30 minutes of walking on the treadmill in before or after my workout with the trainer. I try to get an additional 2 days a week walking in or a workout at home in but my additional 2 days a week is starting to fault. I am feeling more tired and less motivated. 

Anyone else go through this in pregnancy? How did you overcome the lack of motivation?

Tiffany Lehde
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

You must do it because it's fun to do, not cause you have to. Listen to your precious body, it's okay to have a break if not feeling up to it. 

Congratz with your little miracle.

Happy_holidays_kitten_with_candy_cane_glitter_picture

Best Answer

@tliszewski13 Congratulations on your little one. Of course you are tired- you are cooking a human. And you are getting to the part where the weight starts coming on quicker and the little one is sucking up more energy. When your body says no more- listen to it. It knows best. You are not being lazy or unmotivated- your organs are working double time and we all do it a bit different. Other mommies might be glowing and full of energy in the second trimester and some are more tired than in the first. Your number one job right now is the little one- plenty of time later to walk and sweat and all that.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer