Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Versa 3 owners noticed changes in RHR (resting heart rate) pattern in the last 2 weeks?

• Noticed my RHR pattern has changed drastically in the last 2 weeks - going from a relatively consistent 72bpm to a constant 62bpm during recorded RHR periods
  • Checking with the community to rule out that it's not a device-wide firmware update or change to the algo that's triggering the change in RHR
  • Ironically I've stopped going to the gym for February, so wondering if that's in any way related
  • Haven't had a constant RHR reading less than 66 bpm for about 5 years, so it seems odd to suddenly be hitting 62bpm
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Yes, but mine has gone the other way. I used to have a low 60s or even high 50s RHR which has gone up as high as 70 some days for about the last month. The only thing that is new in my routine is I started doing Reformer Pilates. I log the workouts and Fitbit suggests I only burn around 90 calories which seems too low. Not sure when I last updated the device but it was probably around the same time.

Best Answer
0 Votes