Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

ANSWERED

The discussion on carpal tunnel syndrome and its relation to fitbit, particularly Sense 2, has just been cancelled by a moderator. Lizzy.

Let's start it again

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @trox.xx  Fitbit Moderators work for Fitbit and part of their job is to keep the forums flowing and for them to stay within the bounds of the Terms of Service, by which we all agree to when joining up. When the thread you mention was closed, it was because it had gotten off topic. The thread is five years old. Anyway, the Moderator said if you had a question to post it and I don't see a question in your post. As was said in the previous thread, everyone has their own opinions. I've used a Fitbit for close to ten years and haven't had any problems with CTS. Yes, I know what that is as a family member had two surgeries on the wrists.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @trox.xx  Fitbit Moderators work for Fitbit and part of their job is to keep the forums flowing and for them to stay within the bounds of the Terms of Service, by which we all agree to when joining up. When the thread you mention was closed, it was because it had gotten off topic. The thread is five years old. Anyway, the Moderator said if you had a question to post it and I don't see a question in your post. As was said in the previous thread, everyone has their own opinions. I've used a Fitbit for close to ten years and haven't had any problems with CTS. Yes, I know what that is as a family member had two surgeries on the wrists.

Best Answer
Luckily, the T&C also tell us this:
"If you notice any skin irritation, soreness, tingling, numbness, burning,
or stiffness in your hands or wrists while or after wearing the product,
remove your device and please discontinue use. If any symptoms persist
longer than 2-3 days after removing the device, consult your doctor."

Sent from mobile. Please forgive me for argumentational shortcuts and
spilling mustaches.
Best Answer
0 Votes

So, that sounds like you should see your doctor if you have an issue, not attempt to resurect a thread that has been closed by mods.   

What are we missing?

Best Answer

trox.xx It seems you have received no votes so far.  Sorry, but it seems the FitBit world suffer no fools.

Best Answer
0 Votes
what you’re missing? debate!
Best Answer
0 Votes
become a troll yourself
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for caring.I am nder medical treatment now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Votes? Does that matter? Explain!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Votes are explained here - click. As this is a forum, they also have rules - click to read

Best Answer
0 Votes