Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average Daily Steps...

How do I correct my average step count on my flex? It says I average 5298 steps per day, but my average is close to 15000 per days...

Does anybody know why?

Can I change it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, your step count is visible in your public profile:

2017-08-18_2246.png

and it’s clearly closer to 15k.

Where  does it says you’re averaging 5298 per day? I’ll assume it’s when you look at yourself in your friends list in the mobile app. If so, I’m not aware of a way to change it. The number may be lagging the actual step counts for recent days, but I believe it should eventually catch up and better match your actual average step counts.

At any rate, I believe your stats must be correct. In other words, you should see a graph similar to the one above when you look at your steps in the mobile app or in the Dashboard.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I can't figure out how that could be happening. It is so odd. Not doubting you at all, it's just that data is pulled from the same source so it would be the same as the graph that Dominique posted. There is no way to correct it. If you look at your profile on your phone, is that where you are seeing the number? Under your picture? Or is it somewhere else?

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer