Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coach Session Question

ANSWERED

Hi there.

I'm starting for the first time the "Coach excersices"

I've tried Cycling, when the Session start the instructor told to start tge spinning session on the fitbit and told at the end when to stop it.

But, after the coach program ended, the app asked me if I wanted to record the session, so at the end I got the session recorded 2 times, 1 for the spinning program and the 2nd for the coach session with the same datas.

If I register the coach session I don't have to start the program on the fitbit too? Or am I missing something? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Davestream I've noticed that too. I always start and end my Spin sessions on my Fitbit and select "No" if the app asks me if I want to save the session. That way the workout only gets saved once and, if I want to Spin more after the Coach session ends, it will all be saved in the same workout. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Davestream I've noticed that too. I always start and end my Spin sessions on my Fitbit and select "No" if the app asks me if I want to save the session. That way the workout only gets saved once and, if I want to Spin more after the Coach session ends, it will all be saved in the same workout. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Tnx a lot!!! I'll probably do the same, so. If instead I want a rapid session I just record the coach session.  I just wanted be sure I didn't miss mothing😊

Best Answer