Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consecutive 10,000+ Step Days

Hi everyone - I have been a Fitbit user for almost 10 years. I have currently gone 362 consecutive days where I have walked/ran at least 10,000 steps - just three days before I reach one full year of 10K+ steps!!  Because I religiously wear my Fitbit during my waking hours, I have the receipts to prove this!  Has anyone ever gone 1 year or more of walking/running 10K steps every single day?  If so, I'd love to hear from you!

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

Awesome year for you @bobjnyj and thanks for sharing. That is truly inspiring. I've not met my goal every day, but consider each step a victory. Three more days and you'll have achieved quite a record!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

An update:  I DID IT!  Went for a jog this morning and got my 10,000 steps out of the way early so can celebrate later! 🙂

Best Answer

I did this too! I surpassed the 1 year mark on Dec 3rd, 2021 and am still going! I decided to add in a chess game a day too to spice things up a bit  🙂 

Best Answer

I'm currently on day 448 of over 10K steps a day.

Best Answer

Congratulations! We'll meet you at the 2 year mark

Best Answer
0 Votes

Past the 2 year mark last week, heading for  3 years next.

Best Answer

I was coming close to 400 day and my fitbit reset my streak. Seems to be an issue with fitbits. They need to fix that issue with it.

Best Answer

Interesting question, @bobjnyj!

I've been counting steps for a little over ten years, and have kept a record since the start of 2013.  Until October 19th, 2020, I was over 10,000 steps for every day.  I snapped something in my knee on that day, and had three days of only four-figure totals:  since then, they've all been over 10,000 again.  So my current streak is just over two years, but my longest one is 7 years and 292 days. 

Best Answer

Hit 900 days today, next target is 1000days on 12th July.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you reset your consecutive days walking 10000 steps? I seem to have deleted mine?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Congratulations on your incredible achievement of going 362 consecutive days with 10,000+ steps! That's quite an accomplishment and shows your dedication to maintaining an active lifestyle. While I don't have specific data on individuals who have achieved one year or more of daily 10,000+ steps, it's undoubtedly a remarkable feat. Consistently reaching this goal demonstrates consistency, discipline, and a commitment to your health and well-being. I encourage you to celebrate your achievement and continue pursuing your fitness goals. Keep up the fantastic work!
https://clearuplift.com/

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m at 521 now!😎

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have over 542 days going but I seem to have lost the gold consecutive days steps? Any help to restore?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve not see a gold consecutive days on my Fitbit figures. Approaching 1000 days of 10k or more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am 12 days from walking 10K steps per day or more for 365 days.  Do you know how to look on the Fitbit app to see if I have ever (in 6 years) done this before?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I do not...i had a problem with consecutive days as well but got them back. Only thing is they used to show up on top with the gold consecutive day emblem and stay there but now it only last a second or so and goes away. I'm on
623 days now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just hit 1000 days today at 10000 steps a day. 

be safe 

Best Answer

Congrats Just hit my1000 days today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
👍😎

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes