Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consecutive 10,000+ Step Days

Hi everyone - I have been a Fitbit user for almost 10 years. I have currently gone 362 consecutive days where I have walked/ran at least 10,000 steps - just three days before I reach one full year of 10K+ steps!!  Because I religiously wear my Fitbit during my waking hours, I have the receipts to prove this!  Has anyone ever gone 1 year or more of walking/running 10K steps every single day?  If so, I'd love to hear from you!

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

925 days today!  20.1 million steps in the streak...

Best Answer
Fantastic!!!👍😎

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine stopped counting the consecutive days last Thursday.  I'm still getting the steps in, but it just quit giving me the data.  Any idea how to get it back?

Best Answer
Sorry no. Mine also doesn’t have the consecutive days since last week. If you figure it out please let me know. Thanks, Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Will do.  Or if whatever my husband is going to make me to have it show up on my desktop every day is something I can share I will do that.  nb

Best Answer

Yes!!  September 8, 2023 I hit one year.  Such a proud day!!  I still haven't missed a day.  This week I have gotten over 20K steps each day...I am very happy with just hitting 10K though.  nb

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I found that Fitbit is really only good for the basic statistics.  What it can count easily is all that it's good for.

Personally, I'm a numbers nerd with a love for spreadsheets, so with some data entry work in Microsoft Excel, I've come up with a workbook that tells me what I want and by looking at the numbers, it keeps me motivated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can share it, if anyone would like to see.  Send me a message and I'll try to send a link.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 5 as an upgrade...it doesn't count stairsteps either.  They count as steps but not stairs.  I only take my Fitbit off to shower.  I have warn ibe since 2015!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to look it it.  How do I send you a message?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just sent you one!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would like the link if possible….thank you! Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, Fitbit blocks any sharing of web links on here and the messages, all for the right reasons, I suppose.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I walk, don't  run anymore but I am past 400 days in a row.  I almost always get my steps in before 8am!!  If I get in a second walk during the day it's a bonus.  Fun to see there are lots of long time walkers/runners.

Best Answer
0 Votes

3 years up for me today of 5 miles or more in a day.

Best Answer
Do you still get the consecutive day badge? Thanks, Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I get a little green star next to each day, I do my goal of 10k steps, if that’s what you mean.

Best Answer
0 Votes