Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Weekly Stats Problem

ANSWERED

Several times a week I bike from 10-20 miles; I edit my daily stats to include those miles. The issue is the mileage is not included in my weekly stats which makes it look like I was not very active on “biking” days🙁

Any solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@TDray I'm fairly certain that steps or miles that are logged manually do not count in your weekly totals or in challenges.  You're not actually walking or taking those steps, you're biking them.

Maybe put your Fitbit on your ankle to see if you can get it to count if it's important to you. But then your heart rate data may not be accurate.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@TDray I'm fairly certain that steps or miles that are logged manually do not count in your weekly totals or in challenges.  You're not actually walking or taking those steps, you're biking them.

Maybe put your Fitbit on your ankle to see if you can get it to count if it's important to you. But then your heart rate data may not be accurate.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
Appreciate your input😀

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can tell you from experience that the fitbit  will only count "steps" taken while wearing a working fitbit.  If it stops working and doesn't record your data, manually entering your miles/steps doesn't count toward your goals. I have lost many a mile because of this. Try the wearing on the ankle strategy. I do that when I mow the lawn, otherwise it doesn't count my steps as my arms are stationary.  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes