Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Facebook Group

I've developed a bit of a problem for lack of a better word. I enjoy doing the challenges that come with Fitbit but like anything if you do them enough they can become a bit dull. At least for me this has started to be the case. So I searched through Facebook and joined what feels like a bazillion and one Fitbit Facebook groups in hopes of finding something to keep me hungry for staying active. But with the busy schedule that I keep I've had a hard time keeping up with the very active groups and I get bored in the regular Fitbit Groups. I need an inbetween one. So i got to thinking, which can be dangerous 😉 Would anyone be interested in joining a in between type of group if I created one?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not quite sure I understand what an "in-between one" is Smiley Frustrated Could you elaborate or explain a little more? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure. After asking a couple of people I went ahead and created the group. It's called Busy FitBitters. The idea is that we will have mini challenges within the group a couple of times throughout the week. You'll post a screen shot of your dashboard to show that you've completed the mini challenge. No week long commitment, it'll be day by day and the mini challenges won't be everyday. They'll be manageable challenges that can fit into people work week.

Best Answer

Thanks. I'd be willing to try it. Please add me. Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes