Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Owners and World of Warcraft

If you play World of Warcraft (it's a multi-player fantasy genre video game for those of you unfamiliar with it), you know how sedentary it can get.  It's hard to find people in the game who understand your health needs.

I have the clock app on my tablet set to ring an alarm every hour so I get up and get my 500 steps for the hour.  Not only does it help me think more clearly to get the blood flowing, but it's a great way for people who's illnesses keep them from doing a lot of exercise to get healthier and lose weight if necessary.  I have CFS/Fibro and tend to exacerbate my symptoms when I try to do weight training or specific exercises so I'm sticking to cardio for now.

World of Warcraft will release their new expansion in August of 2018.  If you'd like to play with people who are progressive minded (gaming society can be a challenge for equality minded people sometimes) and who takes breaks every hour for fitness, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to share the details.  I walk the length of my apartment 8 times every hour which usually winds up being 500 steps. 

Have a great week!

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Thank you for sharing that @s1ckness! I have yet to try League of Legends, but I have definitely played Dota 2 😱

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes