Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not recording steps

ANSWERED

Hello,

I need only 16 additional steps to gain 10,000 today. I started marching around the inside of my house for 5 minutes.  No additional steps were recorded.  Can anyone explain why ?

Thanks, Jim

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

hey there @towle83 .. if your question was answered, please consider marking the question as answered by marking maybe Nelly's response as "solution". Thank you for considering... 

Elena | Pennsylvania

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @towle83 What tracker do you have? I cant explain what might have happened, but it is possible that either you were walking carfully inside the house so didnt make enough footfall vibrations to record the steps, or you werent swinging your arms like you normally would when walking. In any case  try restarting the tracker several times in case it is a glitch and that should get it working correctly again.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Good morning,
Thanks for the wisdom. I was walking in stocking feet, maybe that was the cause. It is working fine now. 83

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
Best Answer
0 Votes

hey there @towle83 .. if your question was answered, please consider marking the question as answered by marking maybe Nelly's response as "solution". Thank you for considering... 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes