Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit to support weight gain

ANSWERED

Will Fitbit ever support Weight Gain????

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

I've been losing weight since buying a Fitbit which is not what I want.  I'm still in healthy weight range by one pound.  I've lost four pounds since buying a Fitbit since it doesn't make a fuss when you go under, but it does the equal of hollering if you go over.  I was fat four years ago and have more than a little fear of becoming fat again.  

Fitbit by not having a weight gain option or at least not giving me a red "loud" post if I do eat more than my calories allotted is making it harder to eat all my calories and occasionally go over.  I know that most Fitbit owners are trying to lose weight or maintain.  Even someone wanting to maintain might need to gain weight occasionally.  I'm 102 pounds and 5'2".  I was 106 pounds when I bought my Fitbit a little more than two months ago.  

I bought a Fitbit to figure out why I was having trouble keeping my weight up and it's making it harder to keep my weight up.  I love the exercise programs and the watch.  I like knowing how many steps that I'm taking.  I wish it would encourage me to eat more.  Instead, it feels like it's encouraging me to eat less.

Fitbit needs to add a weight gain option. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will the food plan ever support weight gain?  It makes no sense not to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes