Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitness Steps At Work

ANSWERED

I worked at the USPS as a Mail Handler.  I walked an average of 5,000 to 15,000 steps per night.  My job as a Mail Handler is physically demanding.  However, Fitbit Watch has motivated me to stay in shape without actually going for a walk on any walking trails.  When people ask me why I like to wear by Fitbit, I FEEL better after monitoring my progress for a week including work and outside activity.  My advise is to use the tracker, but don't let it take away from the enjoyment you experience from getting outside, moving

your body, or experiencing an amazing cardio class!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I worked at the USPS as a Mail Handler.  I walked an average of 5,000 to 15,000 steps per night.  My job as a Mail Handler is physically demanding.  However, Fitbit Watch has motivated me to stay in shape without actually going for a walk on any walking trails.   When people ask me why I like to wear my Fitbit, I FEEL better after monitoring my progress for a week including work and outside activity.    My advise is use the tracker, but don’t let it take away from the enjoyment you experience from getting outside, moving your body, or experiencing an amazing cardio class!  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I worked at the USPS as a Mail Handler.  I walked an average of 5,000 to 15,000 steps per night.  My job as a Mail Handler is physically demanding.  However, Fitbit Watch has motivated me to stay in shape without actually going for a walk on any walking trails.   When people ask me why I like to wear my Fitbit, I FEEL better after monitoring my progress for a week including work and outside activity.    My advise is use the tracker, but don’t let it take away from the enjoyment you experience from getting outside, moving your body, or experiencing an amazing cardio class!  

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @SunsetRunner!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your Charge 5, it's definitely important to enjoy the journey. 😁

If you haven't done so already, make sure to share your story in the Discussions Forum of the Community as well. 

Have a great day! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Hello everyone, I have been doing fitness for six months now, I want to share with you the service from which I began to introduce an active lifestyle. When I first heard about the opportunity to find Personal Trainers Near Me, I was immediately interested in this opportunity because it is really a great motivator to start exercising. I really liked playing sports with a trainer, but the most convenient thing was that I could work out with him both online and find a trainer nearby to work out with him. I hope that you will appreciate sports together with qualified trainers

Best Answer
0 Votes