Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeletics

I noticed that there is a Freeletics Intigration Subject which is misspelled and I cannot comment or add to it.

Nevertheless, Freeletics is the best fitness program I have found, I ahve done everything from dance, swimming, weight lifting, olympic weight lifting and Freeletics is simply the best, it's like having your phone be your workout buddy and the community is awesome. I jsut got my fitbit as a gift and I woul dlove an integration with freeletics. I don't get the full data benefit with my fitbit since it's not integrated with Freeletics. I wore my heart rate monitor watch and the fitbit was wayyy off when doing Freeletics.

Please do something about this integration if not I don't know if i will be keeping this fitbit I don't need yet another device. My heart rate monitor works just fine.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I guess I'm confused. It looks like you can log the exercises you do separately. But you need a special way to do so?

Why may I ask? Freeletics didn't look all that special to me

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Yes! Integration is needed ASAP. I can’t log in all the exercises separately when they’re a ton of exercises. The only reason I bought Fitbit is to monitor my freeletics workouts but I tried it yesterday and it’s completely off!

Best Answer
0 Votes