Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit vs. Get moving

Is Fitbit only for those at the stage of trying to get moving? Many have moved into the fitness phase and would enjoy a place to post.

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26
Hello everyone I am thinking about getting a new device that is moov band. Yes fitbit charge hr is awesome.....
Do you know about the moov I just saw this moov it's says: make me moving more walking or running... This just in her future
Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nkotblove You might want to ask about this in the Moov Forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and Good After noon my fitbit friends hello I been lazy for a long long time why? It's Halloween time again so I am lazy and I been making Halloween treat bags for my friends and famliy.

I am on 5k steps on one day.

I need to go for a long long long walk again

thanks for reading my post and have a great day #happymonday

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nkotblove, did you ever end up with a Moov?

Best Answer

Hello there I might get it on January. One of my X-mas presents after I saving up money. Yes I will have fitbit with me

just had things to do and Halloween time so I make some Halloween treat bags

Have a great day

thanks for reading my post

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nkotblove wrote:

Hello there I might get it on January. One of my X-mas presents after I saving up money. Yes I will have fitbit with me

just had things to do and Halloween time so I make some Halloween treat bags

Have a great day

Never really thought about Halloween as it relates to steps; I live in an area where it can be an easy half mile or more from front door to front door; pretty much like when I was a kid in the 1960s (we used to bring a pony with saddle bags for our candy transportation).  Trick-or-Treating in such a neighborhood means lots of steps where you might actually burn up the calories you get from the goodies.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today is Tuesday afternoon. I walked for 8,286 steps today. Its better today for me

so let's go for a walk today its nice day

have a great day

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
0 Votes