Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Workout Advice

I’m thinking of trying to buy some stuff to do various workouts at home. Right now, I have a medium weight resistance band and balance board sitting in a shopping cart from Sports Authority. I was wondering if some of you all had suggestions for other things to buy that would be helpful. 

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I have a Total Gym, some free weights, resistance bands.  My most recent purchase though is a jump rope.  Actually, I have purchased a few and have settled on a speed rope.  This is my new favorite exercise.  It's cheap, effective and can be done in my condo.

Best Answer

Jillian Michaels scares me to death.  I think I would have a heart attack doing her workouts.  Hope they are working for you.

Best Answer

I just did a Richard Simmon's DVD I got from the library, and you can also find him on Youtube. I know these are old workouts, but they still fit the bill.

Best Answer

Hi, I posted a response a day or so ago and wanted to add something to that.  This evening I purchased an agility ladder off of Amazon Prime Now and received it within 20 minutes.  Wasn't sure if I would like it or not but thought it would be a fun way to add steps quickly while exercising inside.  I just tried it out and WOW, I am loving it.  It was less than $20.  

Best Answer
0 Votes