Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i unsubscribe from posts?

ANSWERED

I made a reply to a post and it is one of those posts that loads of people reply to every day thus i get stacks of emails telling me that someone has replied to the topic..how do i stop this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Timax56

When viewing the thread, hover with the cursor over 'topic options' displayed at the top of the thread, click 'unsubscribe'.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Timax56

When viewing the thread, hover with the cursor over 'topic options' displayed at the top of the thread, click 'unsubscribe'.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to that thread in the forum and click on the "topic options" You should then see an option to unsubscribe.

Best Answer

and in the future if you don't want to be notified about replies to posts, there is a box to the right of the post writing window that if you uncheck, won't notify you of replies. If I reply to a hot topic, I uncheck the box. I feel your pain...

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

The response you got to unsubscribe didn't work.  First, unsubscribe was at the bottom, then it wanted my facebook and google passwords.  When I used google it linked up my google to their fitbit!!  Certainly didn't want that.  This is so frustrating.  Obviously they don't want us to be able to unsubscribe but are sneakly using the Unsubscribe link which has no intention of unsubscribing us. 

If you are listening Fitbit:  UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!  Better still fix your unsubscribe button so that ANYONE can unsubscribe simply and easily!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Torag  Click on the 3 dots when in the tread you want to unsubscribe.

In the drop down Choose unsubscribe. When this says subscribe it should say Unsubscribed if you have subscribed to it

subscribe1.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where are these 3 dots?  Another reply said chose Topic Options.  Don't see that either!  Again, Fitbit needs to make this as simple as other ads.  Simply click unsubscribe on the unwanted email and we're done.  Thanks for trying to help me with your response by the way.

Best Answer
0 Votes