Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add steps?

ANSWERED

I forgot to wear my fitbit today!(Inspire) Any way to add my steps?

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

no. When I got this new computer a year or so ago, and set up my old Fitbit account this is the windows 11 "app" "downloaded" to my windows 11 laptop.  Now I see that this "app" working on 11 is incredibly different from the app you normal folk apparently are using . . . and since Fitbit has been incredibly "helpful" in resolving past issues (anything that goes wrong, they basically says it's me and that they'll give me a coupon for x% off a new fitbit which will fix everything) . . . . I followed your "suggestion" and went to the fitbit website, which it turns out is different from your app, my "app" and any other app/website i previously visited.  I see the header you're mentioning and can figure it out from here.  You'd think one of the outsourced geniuses

that Fitbit uses could have led me there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This makes this sound so easy. It is not.

Over the past few months I've lost 2 days of record walking distances that can never be recovered, and will never be part of the record I've been building since 2020, including over 19K steps walked in Europe that were lost because watch would not synch in new time zones.

Annoyed doesn't begin to describe how I feel about this. Unpredicatble battery charging issues, problems synching with LoseIt app... Several different sets of instructions for how to manually log steps or distance, none of which works for the previous day!

I think this is my 4th fitbit, and I could gladly just drive my car over it and feel much better. So tired of bloated, overly complex, no intuitive apps... I want a watch, with the day of the year, and an accurate accelerometer I can actually work with. It would also be nice to be in contact with a live human periodically...

Best Answer

Thank you 👍👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

That does NOT let you manually enter step, just other details and then steps are calculated.

That's not what the question was asking

Best Answer

I have 2 fitbits and the one I wasn't wearing (afitbit One), after syncing, removed about 2500 steps the alta recorded during my 60 min walk. I realized that after I'd been sitting for sbout 45 min after the walk. So, I entered a 30 min, 1.5 mile walk to see how close that would get me to the 2500 steps I lost. It shows as exercise, but there's no increase in steps or calories. Tried multiple times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no stop watch after tapping the exercise icon.  Charge 5. I hate this watch. My screen froze and I couldn’t shut my phone off. I had to go online.  Turns out, it’s Fitbits fault 

Best Answer