Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Trainer goals

ANSWERED

Have achieved my goal of weight loss, how do we set a new goal. for the premium trainer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sounds like you already started the trainer. There is no way to chnage it until the time is up. Then you can change it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

On the trainer tab at the top there is a link to Increase or decrease. Click on it and change it

The trainer is not for weight loss goals though. Just to increase or decrease your activity

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I must be missing something, when clicking on "Current Futness Plan" it just takes you back to the Dashboard, Is there another link?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds like you already started the trainer. There is no way to chnage it until the time is up. Then you can change it

Community Council Member

Best Answer

thank you, will just wait, the reason is the new Aria scale measures me about 3-4Lb higher, per my old scale I have finished and achieved my goal of 5LB reduction, but that ok I just have to get another 3+ LB then Aria will agree.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I have been using trainer for awhile now, it has not updated since my last 12 week period which ended in August. Any thoughts?

Best Answer

If you consistently beat (or indeed fail to beat) your week calorie burn goal, Fitbit will suggest you amend your goal for future weeks (on the dashboard, by the week's graph).  However you do have to nail the goal by quite a bit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That kind of sucks because I had the same question just now. Smiley Tongue

I have it set for maintaining until it decides to say "Hey. You've increased your mileage again. Time to change it." Only solution I have is on the dashboard going to the sneaker "activity cals" and changing it to 2,000 3,000 etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem, all I'm seeing is my training report from Sept to Dec 2015.    Where are the rest of my 12 week plans?

Best Answer
0 Votes