Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manually add strength exercises

ANSWERED

Hi. I would like to be able to manually add strength exercises I do throughout the day. At every hour while at work, I try to pause and do a quick body weight exercise before going back to work (I work in an office). This would include things like push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, lunges, etc. However, I'm not seeing an easy user-friendly way to do this in the Fitbit app, or even through the website on my desktop PC. I've also looked through some of the past topics from the community but I'm not finding a specific answer for this. Am I missing something here? Is it because I'm using the Inspire 2? Or maybe because I don't have Premium? Or does Fitbit not have this capability?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jammin987 -- Start one of the exercise activities on the fitbit. "Workout" would be a good one. Just swipe until you get to 'exercise' then swipe through the list. Start the activity, do your BW exercises, then stop the activity. Later in the day you can see all the 'workouts' you did and when you did them. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@jammin987 -- Start one of the exercise activities on the fitbit. "Workout" would be a good one. Just swipe until you get to 'exercise' then swipe through the list. Start the activity, do your BW exercises, then stop the activity. Later in the day you can see all the 'workouts' you did and when you did them. 

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer