Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an app for that?

I'm looking fodr an app that has a alarm I can set to notify me after I've walked a mile, or some similar interval.  Anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

There is a mapping function in the Fitbit app that you can have it set up to tell you when you've walked, ran or maybe even biked, at least a half mile and a mile. It's in the section where you do your workouts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll look again, thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the dashboard click on settings. On the left hand side choose your Device and scroll to the bottom

look for Run Cues For Free Run and change it. It will need to sync before it takes place

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the replies.  I think I found what I wanted in the app store.  itreadmill is a paid app that will play a song or some other alarm when I reach a certain goal, say a mile.  I'm having trouble getting an exact mileage read on local trails, the signs say 1 mile but they aren't.  I want to time how long it takes to actually walk a mile and track my stats for that timed walk, for no good reason other than it's been bugging me for awhile and I've run out of things to obsess about.  Woman Frustrated Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes