Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knee pain

Hey. A few days ago my knees were hurting. I didn’t do anything i think could have caused the pain. I train often but not with heavy weights and i always stretch. The pain was in both knees on the first day, but after one day the pain in the right knee vanished but got worse in the left knee. I don’t notice the pain when my foot is still, but here is the wierd part: when i haven’t moved my foot for some minutes and then move it, it takes a few seconds before i get a intense pain in the knee lasting a new few second. The pain after moving is what anoys me. It happens if i have been sitting for example and then stand up. Where is the pain coming from?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

This is something you need to take up with your DR.

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Def take to your doctor. I have arthritis in both knees and at times they hurt when I walk, or sit, but times they don't hurt at all. Arthritis can be very painful. I have a torn meniscus in my right knee and that hurts less than the arthritis in the left knee (more arthritis in that knee). I've gotten cortizone shots and they have worked wonders. Allowing me to run virtually pain free.I was Dxed by my orthopedic doctor so would recommend going that route

Best Answer