Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM decrease but cardio level also decrease

So I’ve started going to the gym a month ago. Two days ago, my cardio level was at 43, yesterday at 41 and today at 40. Why is it going down when my resting bpm is lowering? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@EmmanuelleraWelcome to the Forums.. I notice you are new to Fitbit and on that basis you need to give the Fitbit algorithms time to "know" you..

This link gives you the background to the cardio score and in it they stress, "wear your tracker while asleep"..

@Emmanuellera wrote:

So I’ve started going to the gym a month ago. Two days ago, my cardio level was at 43, yesterday at 41 and today at 40. Why is it going down when my resting bpm is lowering? 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Thank you for your quick response! I’ve been using it for a month maybe. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Emmanuellera  You may not have done this but on your phone, if not, tap the RHR tile then swipe right to left and you get your cardio score, and then tap on the square in the top LH corner will get you where you are at the moment. Then swipe right to left through the cardio screens..

@Emmanuellera wrote:

Thank you for your quick response! I’ve been using it for a month maybe. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see! Thanks!

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes