Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leslie Sansone

I've just started using Leslie's workouts. I stream them from Youtube. I was wondering what your favorite workouts of her's, so that I might give them a try. Also what order/frequency do you do her videos. This is my only "actual" exercise if that helps any!

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I do her DVD's daily. It depends on my mood as to how many miles I do. I go for the 3-5 mile ones.

I really dont have a favorite one but I like the ones where you do boosted walking as well.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Sorry I've never heard of Leslie but I wanted to suggest that "PopSugar Fitness" is a great group of trainers who have awesome 30-45 min videos on youtube as well. I've been using them and now will have to look up this Leslie.

Best Answer
0 Votes

She has a ton of walking videos! They are all a little different.

Best Answer

I like the ones that are just walking, when she has weights and bands, it just slows me down.  I think she is my ideal for fitness.  She just looks healthy and strong and happy.

I started with the one mile, but like the 3.  I do them when it's late or the weather isn't nice or if I'm short on steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love Leslie Sansone - and have a bunch of her DVSs.  For some reason, I don't find her annoying like some of the over-bubbly instructors out there.  🙂

Best Answer

I do this one most mornings: https://youtu.be/BlEVVzbwnQI

My only issue with this one is when you're walking back and forth, she'll say something like, last time up, but they'll keep walking. It's only problematic because I have to turn to the side to be able to walk back and forth; there's not enough room in front of my computer.

She also has a few five-minute mini-workouts that are pretty neat. If I decide I want a little extra sleep, I'll do that interval video and two five-minute quick videos.

Best Answer

I use the 3 mile burn body fat workout, walking and using dumbells. great workout especially for beginners like me or any level. makes you feel good after the workout. you get a good heart rate during the walk and burn 500 or more calories.

Best Answer

@MissMoThanks to you I checked her out myself and love them! I love the 15 min 1 mile videos and the 30-45 3 mile videos. The ones in my favorite that I do often are the "1 mile in home walk", "1 mile happy walk" and the "Walk strong 3 mile walk" I'm so glad you mentioned her name b/c you can go at your own pace which is really nice and i'm still burning calories.

Best Answer