Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivation rewards

I give myself rewards when I exceed my goal for the day.  How do you reward yourself when you do better than usual?

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I share with my friends in hopes it motivates them to try to exceed their goals too. Smiley Happy

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

My daily goal of 15k steps is treated more as a daily minimum. I probably reach, and often significantly exceed, that goal 360 days out of the year. I don't seem to need additional rewards - simply making/exceeding the goal knowing that I will be fitter and (hopefully) live longer suffices.

Best Answer

I think if rewards and self recognition is what you need to keep going- keep doing it. Whatever works.. 

For me, the voice inside my head that propels me forward everyday is what I listen to and pay attention to. My reward is living my weekends to the fullest without jeopardizing my weight, emotions, health and fitness..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

My health is poor and I have chronic pain. If I manage to reach my goals, I have worked hard, so dim light in the bathroom, scented bubbles and a candle is a great reward for myself.

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone should try to remember it's about progress, moving toward a healthier lifestyle at your own pace. This is not a race, but continual improvement and hopefully with that attitude, joy is also a part of the journey. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes