Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My burned calories during exercise keeps getting lower?

After some advice as I can't explain this.  I've been lifting weights 2-3 years, all tracked on my Fitbit.  I know that roughly a 30 min session burns 200 cals.  The wife got me a Huawei watch for Christmas, I noticed soon after my burned calories were different than they should be, not only that active mins weren't registering presumably because my heart rate wasn't high enough.  Anyway I used this for a couple of weeks then went back to my charge 2 and I have noticed this is starting to do the exact same thing and I can't figure out why.  A 30 min session maybe only burning 120 cals and I walked to an from work today which takes up 20 min total and a 30 min weight session, only shows 20 active mins. 

My resting heartrate is 52 if that helps, Any idea?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When you stopped using it and went back to the fitbit could the fitbit app somehow have defaulted its settings to give you a false set of personal set up data?

You may need to reboot the fitbit as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dave_in_ni I am not sure I can explain it either except to say.. take your HR manually during your walk or during your weight session and compare the reading you get with what you see on your tracker. You will know if it is under, over or on track... 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes