Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Competition with Both Fitbit Force and Fuelband SE

My son is a diehard Nike fan and owns the Fuelband.  Is there some online community we can use to compete with each other that has the ability to sync with both trackers?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Not that I know of.  The Fuelband doesn't even use steps or calories, does it?  Just 'Fuel Points'?  You might need some sort of exchange rate between the two.  

Mary | USA

Fitbit One

Still seeking answers? The Fitbit help articles are a great place to look.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It focuses on Fuel points but does track both steps and calories as well.  That's why it seems like there should be some online tool that allows for competition between the two platforms. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Each company is not likely to promote competition with another brand, but there are third party sites where you should be able to do it.  I don't have any experience with Earndit, but I've heard you can create cross platform challenges there .

Best Answer

Thanks for this.  I'm hoping this will be my solution soon.  In their FAQ it notes that they are waiting for the Nike API to create a seamless integration.  I'm guessing that is an old post since the Nike API has been out for some time.  I'll definitely keep my eye on this site in lieu of finding an alternative.

Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes