Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pants Falling Down

Hi,

Everytime I exercise, until I build up a decent sweat, my pants fall down.  Apart from being embarassing it's very frustrating trying to run with one hand holding onto your capris!

Does anyone have any suggestions that will help?  Are there any exercise pants out there that will actually stay up?

Thanks.

Jan

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Try volleyball shorts. 

Peter Flynn
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JanH64

Are you wearing compression capris or non-compression capris? Compression capris are more form fitting, made from spandex-y material and stay up very well no matter what.

Best Answer
suspenders
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ha!  thanks for the laugh! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

think that's why the popularity of the stretchy yoga type pants today.  i just bought a pair of capri length pants in nylon stretchy stuff that will stay up no matter what.  Plus they make me feel like exercising!

Best Answer

I agree with @MsJulie. Smaller pants should do the trick. Cat Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I might add to the recommendation of yoga pants from Target. In their activewear section there are slightly pricier leggings and capri length pants in the Champion brand. Don't know what they're made of but very lightweight and comfortable even on hot days. I got one pair and went back a few days later for an identical pair. Comfy, cool and they stay up...perfect!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try a bodysuit with a shirt over it. Like this one. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0789TWNRV/ref=sspa_mw_detail_6?psc=1&th=1

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gershon

staples indeed !!!!!  why why why ??? when duck tape is a much better solution (to almost everything, not just falling pants) AND it is available in an array of exciting colors 😀😂🙄

Best Answer

Hi Jen, I like wearing high waisted yoga pants because they are not as slippery, so to say, and even if they fall down a bit, they are still there. The summer alternative for me is active shorts. I hope I helped

Best Answer
0 Votes

I always had the same problem. And, I, for one, hate leggings/spandex or anything tight , especially when I run. So it was a real problem. Pants with a drawstring did it for me. You can always continue to adjust them as needed, because if you are like me, after a few miles, you may need to cinch them a little more.

Best Answer
0 Votes