Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parasite cleanse

My toddler son had a parasite in his digestive tract and after a weeklong medication he seemed to get better. The doctor informed me that if he had it, more than likely everyone in the house hold has it.  So I treated the dog, and as the person who handles the poo in my house I am assuming I need to treat myself as well. Since I have no symptoms I don’t see the need in requesting the medication from the doctor for my husband, daughter, and myself. So I decided to try the natural remedies I have found easily enough online.

I ordered Now fresh green black walnut wormwood complex on amazon for $7.99 add on item. After trying it for the first time on Monday, I don’t think I will be able to willingly make my husband or daughter consume this stuff. It is the worst tasting stuff I have ever had in my entire life. You really have to dilute it with something strong to ever get it down. I’ve tried a monster, orange juice, and soda. All three seem to hide enough of the flavor while holding my noise I can get it down no problem.  Sneaking it to my husband’s diet will prove to be a challenge.

As for the results, I feel more energetic throughout the day, seem to have a bowel movement about twice a day which is still average for me. Nothing exciting so far as bathroom discovery wise. I have lost about an inch on my waistline, not that I needed too but a pleasant side effect. I have read about its colon cleansing properties and its ability to help cancer patients.  Since my husband’s family is prone to colon cancer I really need to get my husband on board with this.  Any suggestions would be great.

Anyone else try this with any results?

In addition to the Now fresh green black walnut wormwood complex I am also taking, probiotic, Magnesium supplement, diatomaceous earth, and a dose of psyllium husk complex.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm glad to hear that your son is better @JollyRed. Sometimes we forget how horrible were medicines in our childhood and these situations bring some funny memories. Smiley Wink

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Hello @JollyRed! I liked your story, any time my kids get sick we have to deal with them for about an hour. We offer all they like and they ask for more, Smiley Frustrated At the end, they take their medicine. I always ask to the doctor for a medicine with a nice flavor. 

Have fun! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer