Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarantine Workouts

Hi Fitbit Friends,

How is everyone getting exercise these days? I've been learning more and more about workouts that are available online. I'm now subscribed to the following channels on YouTube: BeFiT, POPSUGAR Fitness, Yoga with Adriene, Yoga Studio, Daily Burn, Les Mills, Physique 57, Psyche Truth, etc. I've used some more than others and found out about most of these channels from the Fitbit Community...thanks everyone!

In addition to that, there are several pages that do live streaming videos on Instagram. Most of them are free and some people (depending on the type of instruction) may charge a fee or ask for a donation. 

Lastly, I'm a UCLA Alum and recently subscribed to the UCLA Rec online fitness pass (which is free for alum, students and staff by the way! You just need to have your logon ID and password) but even if you aren't in the UCLA network, you can still access many of their fitness videos through Facebook live (through the "UCLA Recreation" page).

I've become so hyped about all the fitness opportunities that are available online these days that I wanted to share what I've learned and find out if anyone else has other ideas and suggestions on how they're managing their fitness routines during these days of lockdown and quarantine.

I hope everyone is staying safe and managing their fitness and health as best as you can during this unusual time.

Cheers,

Jennifer

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey 😊,

I just read this 😍, they added many online sessions for free.

https://www.revick.net/news/fitbit-added-free-workout-sessions-for-all-users/

Mari

Best Answer
0 Votes