Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended workout videos?

I have 2 Jillian Michael's yoga work out videos and I love them but I am looking for more of a variety, does any body have any videos that they love? I I am mainly interested in Zumba, pilaties, yoga, but I am open to anything.

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

I love the Leslie Sansone walking videos - we do that one in our group together all the time!  3 Mile walk or 5 mile walk - that event will be tonight's tape.

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer

I love Jillian Michael's shed and shred and kickboxing dvds. I actually have 6 different Jillian Michael's dvds, and since a lot of them have a lot of different 15-20 minute workouts, I pick a few from different dvds to customize my workout. I've been using them for over a year now and since they're all so different, I never get bored. 

Best Answer

I've been doing the Jillian Micheals 30day shred workout in with my regualr training and cardio workouts which I really enjoy. It gives my work out a good balance and I have noticed a significant change in my endurance and strength in only a few weeks, as well as losing an inch off my waist and bingo wings so far.

I also really like the Tiffany Rother workouts for variety- ab workouts, kickboxing, ballet etc. Each workout is only 10 minutes long so I can pick 3-4 workouts to put together to build my own full workout and change it up every day if I want to. 

Best Answer

I absolutely love Ilaria Montagnani's Powerstrike, Bodystrikes, and Atletica DVD's.  Powerstrikes is a total body bootcamp style aerobic kickboxing workout.  Bodystrikes is a lower body aerobic strengthening workout.  And, Atletica is total body strengthening workout that uses dumbbells, as well as using your own body weight as resistance.  They are all advance, bootcamp style workouts that are lots of fun.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What were your results with 30 Day Shred? I just started Beginners Shred this morning, but want to complete 30 Day Shred as soon as I'm finished.

Felicia Abernethy-Lloyd - Join the Facebook Fitbit Red Tennis Shoe Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/46579380159704/
Best Answer
0 Votes

I love Jillian Michaels anything. I just started Beginners Shred this morning. I also like Zumba and Leslie Sansone walking videos. There are several workout videos you can stream on Youtube depending on your mood. I've seen videos on walking, lifting weights, HIIT workouts, rebounding, interval training, yoga, kickboxing, and using resistance bands as well. I love to stream videos to do while on my rebounder.

Felicia Abernethy-Lloyd - Join the Facebook Fitbit Red Tennis Shoe Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/46579380159704/
Best Answer
0 Votes
Anything by Cathe Freidreich'.
Videofitness.com is a great place to read reviews
Best Answer
Help please!! I love doing walking videos however my zip never picks up the anything. My zip works great except for doing the walking videos. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated as it's freezing here. 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the Zuzka Light Power Cardio DVDs. The set comes with 12 different workouts on 3 discs, so there is more variety than the shred. The workouts are all 20-30 minutes so not too time consuming, but they can be as intense as you want to make them. By that I mean that she does a lot of AMRAP (as many reps as possible) in a defined time allottment. You can go harder or easier in the time allottment to adjust to your goals. Anyway, I highly recommend.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another Cathe Friedrich fan.  I love Amy Bento for cardio, she has the BEST music!  Here is a link to the best place IMO on line to buy workout DVDs.  Search by instructor or exercise type

www.totalfitnessdvds.com

Best Answer

I like her Body Revolution program.  It has three phrases which each has 5 different DVD's.  It's a great way to mix up the work out.  I hate to repreat workouts, it's too boring and repitive.  I also like her kettle ball work out, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have various DVDs.   For the past 3 weeks, I've been doing Beachbody's "Beast" -  Started out pretty intense, but have really noticed quite an improvement.   Warning - Not for thefaint of heart.  It sat on my shelf for a long time before I decided to give it a go.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You could try Beachbody's PiYo DVDs. I've just started them (on week 2) after psyching myself up and whilst some of it is pretty tough, it feels good and does a lot of pilates which I love!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I take the classes at the gym but I highly recommend Les Mills BodyStep & BodyAttack, if you want to burn some serious calories. I believe they have video collections as well. It's upbeat, fun, and challenges you! I never miss a class each week 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
If youre high energy and no injuries Jillian will work you on any of her DVDs, especially the 3 mo Revolution. I have some of Leslie Sansones also and they get the job done. Who I really enjoy and find huge variety with is JessicaSmithTV, Jessica also has DVDs. But if you have youtube access then u'll access over 50 (never counted) but LOTS of exercise programs. She also has challenges during the year to incent. She's very positive and gives workout level changes during programs to show hi/med/lo impact. And her French bulldog is a hoot. You can even get Jillian, Cathe, Leslie...and many others' free workouts on YouTube. Hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since you said that you are open to anything i would suggest looking into some weight lifters. Some of my favorites are Nikki Blacketter, Robin Gallant, Obese to Beast, and The Buff Dudes. They all have youtube channels. Also bodybuilding.com is a very motivating website that posts workout vids. Check them out! Hope you have fun Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check out Nia Shanks  Lift Like a Girl,  I really like her workouts and her message "be the best YOU".    I also like Girls Gone Strong

Best Answer
0 Votes