Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seting up irregular Intervals or run workouts

I have used a garmin for years and love the feature of run workouts. You can set up all sorts of different training programmes -  eg a 10 min warm-up, and then 4 x 5 min efforts with 1 min rests, followed by a 10 min cool-down. Or a 2 mile warm up and then 8 x 400m hill efforts with rests on the downhill, and a 10 min cool-down. 

Does Fitbit do anything like this, or is the only interval option really fixed duration "moves" and "rests". 

Here's hoping!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LazyPlodder and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but Fitbit only allows the fixed move/rest intervals.  Users have been asking for customizable intervals and warm up/cool down times for years.  Fitbit doesn't seem to be interested in adding these features.  You can search the Product Feedback forum for requests, then add your vote and comments.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @LZeeW . I've voted! I would have stuck with Garmin if I'd known. Makes me think there isn't a runner in the Fitbit offices! 

Best Answer

@LazyPlodder it is unlikely this feature will come to Fitbit. It is a simple fitness tracker. If you need a training watch it may not be what fits your needs.

Best Answer