Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings on Hourly activity goal

ANSWERED

I have a question about the settings for hourly activity goal. I work night shift, so i'm awake between 5pm  and hopefully asleep by 10 am......when I try to set my active time for the activity goal between 7pm to 12am....or even 12 am to 6am...to be active during the night...it won't allow those times...but if I pick them during the day it will allow that....is there any way to change this because....I work nights lol

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@bridawn91  hey there. I went into my settings and I changed my reminders to move Monday through Friday from 12AM to 8AM and it gave me no errors and saved my preference. The only qualifier is to have it be in the same day, which this clearly is. Try it again - I used my dashboard app not my phone app to make the change. I don't think it matters, but offering full info.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@bridawn91  hey there. I went into my settings and I changed my reminders to move Monday through Friday from 12AM to 8AM and it gave me no errors and saved my preference. The only qualifier is to have it be in the same day, which this clearly is. Try it again - I used my dashboard app not my phone app to make the change. I don't think it matters, but offering full info.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer