Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step Streak

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just made it to a 10 day step streak.  I don't know if you've been doing these affirmations long (Way to go, you're on a 10 day step streak), but I have been using Fitbit for several years and I have not broken my Fitbit step streak at all.  I may have slept through an hour of moving, but I've always met my goal. Why did this just start doing these goals and is there any way to get my true number of days for the past 3-4 years. I am truly OCD about my records.

Thanks.IMG_9556[1].PNG

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Thanks, I don’t get anything come up on mine, I’m hoping they will start but I’m currently on 12 days with no streak banner 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm at a 630 day streak of 10,000 steps and recently the app applauded me for reaching 58. Some days are hard but since the pandemic started I haven't been sick or seriously injured.

Best Answer

I’m close to a year of over 10k steps a day, and have been getting daily notifications of my streak (329 days! 330 days!)

Then suddenly it said “Congratulations, you’re on a 5 day step streak!” 

WTF??? 

I’ve never missed a day! 

This is maddening. 

Best Answer

Fitbit has never been great at tracking streaks, so it's kind of left up to each user.

Don't pay attention to the notifications, they are mindless and random.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice work, by the way!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I thought they fixed this. Since I did the post I’m up to over 600 day streak. I guess Fitbit has yet to fix it. It doesn’t seem like a hard fix for Fitbit to correct this

Sent from my iPhone
DJ Jim Severance
Best Answer
0 Votes

My 26 month step streak ended when I lost seven hours traveling to Greece and was so tired I went to bed without getting 10,000.

Best Answer

As of yesterday, I was at 1713 days.  My goal is 8000 because when I started, I wanted something achievable.  But it was enough to drop 60+ lbs.  In 2020 and in 2021, I averaged over 10000 per day over each year and I am still on course for that.  I know Fitbit has tracked my 8000+ from the first day, I just don't know why they can't fix the app to recognize that.  

Best Answer

It is terrible, and I've written FitBit and claim they don't know. They know it is a bug and they aren't telling people. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for the details provided and your efforts while working on this situation. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and your feedback is truly appreciated. Let me share this issue affecting the iOS Fitbit app has been escalated and I'd encourage you to share your feedback in this thread which is being monitored by our team.

I'm going to close this thread to prevent any confusion. But you can always start a new thread in the Help Forums if you need help, or start a new topic in the Health & Wellness board to share your experience with other members.

Best Answer