Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking exercise and mileage

ANSWERED

My app has updated for my Fitbit inspire 2. How do I now track exercise, e.g a run or a walk so I can see a map of where I’ve been and how many miles I’ve done. It’s like the update has now made the app harder to use 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Bellamatilda1 and welcome to the Community.  It sounds like you are tracking your exercise from the Fitbit app, where the only choices are walk, run, and hike.  If so, tap in the green "+" in the lower right of your screen, then Start exercise in the Track live area of the pop up.  This should take you to your familiar screens.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Bellamatilda1 and welcome to the Community.  It sounds like you are tracking your exercise from the Fitbit app, where the only choices are walk, run, and hike.  If so, tap in the green "+" in the lower right of your screen, then Start exercise in the Track live area of the pop up.  This should take you to your familiar screens.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I have an Inspire 3.  It does not have its own GPS but uses the GPS from my phone app.  A few times, the phone app and the Inspire three did not connect and no GPS data was captured.  Lately, I've started making sure the Fitbit app on my phone is open and doing a sync just before I leave to make sure communications  are good.  I haven't had a problem since I started doing that.

Best Answer