Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video: How to Customize Exercise Shortcuts

Hi everyone! I had some free time, so I thought I’d make a video on how to customize the exercise options that appear on your Fitbit device. If you’ve ever wanted to remove the “bike” or “swim” option or wanted to add “elliptical” to your Fitbit device, this short video will help you!

Happy Stepping!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

good work!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Thanks! Very helpful!

Best Answer

Thank you so much for the video it was so helpful.

Best Answer

Hi

• I have samsung S20 pluse ,exercises shortcut editing is not showing ,is there any way to have it.
Best Answer

Very helpful. I am grateful and I will try them  today.  Bennefit

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Great! Thank you so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I add the workout called Powerwalk?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Is it possible to add exercise routines not listed, as we could with the Fitbit HR? e.g., cross country ski, water aerobics, shoveling driveway.  thanks!

Best Answer

@Gayblaze Not really.  The best thing I can tell you to do is use the option simply called "Workout".  Then when you're finished with your activity, you can go into the app and rename the activity to whatever you want. I've done this when I've mowed the lawn before.  That's the closest way to do what you want.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

 No such options on the Sense. 

Screenshot_20201020-221732.jpg

Best Answer

it doesn't work with fitbit sense. it's annoying. any other tipps ?

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner @SunsetRunner Yes, the Sense and probably the Versa 3 do not have these options.  The Sense and Versa 3 already come loaded with all the exercise options, so there is no need to use this video for those devices.  That video was recorded back in March.  

Unfortunately at this time you cannot organize the exercises on the Sense or Versa 3.  However, your top 3 most recent exercises will populate at the top of the list.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very helpful thank you

Best Answer

Thanks so much , i needed that help . I Have a versa 2 and a little different , but that helped me figure it out 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Surprised rowing is not on the exercise list....:(

Mitch.

Best Answer

@MItchfit66 Correct, rowing isn't an option.  However, you can choose "Workout" instead and rename it to Rowing after the exercise is done in the Fitbit app.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Heather....:)

Mitch.

Best Answer

Very helpful - thanks

Best Answer